Milkbone Original Dog Treats  » Pets  »
  • I can remember this pet lover's product always being around the home I grew up in, and I think that Milkbone Original Dog Treats are here to stay
  • I love spoiling them and finding something new that they would enjoy

• by LuckyGrl

Milkbone Original Dog Treats are the ultimate of all dog treats. I can remember this pet lover’s product always being around the home I grew up in, and I think that Milkbone Original Dog Treats are here to stay.

This dog treat is not the fanciest or the prettiest or

the most unique, but Milkbone Original Treats are a brand name dog treat that millions of pet owners use every day to let their dogs know that they appreciate them.

My dogs love treats, and they have had all kinds of treats from all over the world.

I love spoiling ...

• them and finding something new that they would enjoy.

But the bottom line is this: my dogs love Milkbone Original Dog Treats just as much as they do any other treat that I have given them.

I think that the shape and size are perfect, and if I am giving

a Milkbone Original Dog Treat to a smaller dog of mine, I will just break the treat in half prior to giving the treat.

I think it goes without saying that if you have a good product, it will last forever, in spite of fancier products that may come along.

Kay says :

My dogs love these treats but they are a little big

Darren says :

You could always break them up into smaller pieces. I usually break them into 3 or 4 smaller pieces and my dogs love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292701288600731/k2311a0127/1.27.08