Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening Strips Clean Mint
2.5
  • I still think that if you have a whitening issue, the best thing to do is go to the dentist and have him or her take care of whitening your teeth professionally

• by LuckyGrl

Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening Strips Clean Mint is a fairly good product. I have tried these and they do dissolve well and not make such a mess like other, traditional whitening strips do.

I am not sure how strong Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening

Strips Clean Mint are, though, because I saw very little difference in whitening results.

In other words, I got the same kinds of results as I did when I tried other whitening products.

What Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening Strips Clean Mint has going for it is that it is a neat, tidy product that doesn’t create a huge mess in your mouth.

You can also pop a strip in and go about your day without having to wait for twenty minutes.

I still think that if ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701288560731/k2311a0127/1.27.08