Flonase Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I experience this too, but it does not bother me the way that it does her
  • I think that for the money, Flonase Nasal Spray is totally worth being able to breath through my nose with any stuffiness

• by LuckyGrl

My daughter and I both suffer from allergies from time to time, she worse than I. We both have used Flonase Nasal Spray, and both of us have experienced good results when using it.

In fact, I had no idea how bad my allergies could be until I used Flonase Nasal

SPray, and I experienced what my nose would be like without any stuffiness or puffiness.

My daughter can suffer completely from her allergies, so she needs to use Flonase Nasal Spray several times through the year.

She does not like using Flonase because of the bad taste that she experiences in ...

• the back of her throat from the run off of medicine.

I experience this too, but it does not bother me the way that it does her.

I can use Flonase Nasal Spray and feel better within 12 hours of use, that is how powerful this nasal spray is.

I also

like that there are no rebound effects like some over the counter nasal sprays.

I think that for the money, Flonase Nasal Spray is totally worth being able to breath through my nose with any stuffiness.

I also love being completely without allergy symptoms of sneezing, and runny or itchy nose.

Flonase Nasal Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262701288550731/k2311a0127/1.27.08