Junior Mints
  • These delicious bites of minty candy with creamy filling is just too much
  • I guess that because Junior Mints have dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate is one of the reasons I like this candy so much
  • I think of Junior Mints as a refreshing after dinner treat, and will eat only one or two, and my sweet tooth craving is satisfied

• by LuckyGrl

I am not a sweet tooth kind of girl, but I do get a craving for chocolates from time to time. One of my personal favorites is Junior Mints.

I have loved Junior Mints since my childhood when my mother

would get them for me every Christmas and we would stock up the freezer with them.

Yum! These delicious bites of minty candy with creamy filling is just too much.

When someone tells me that they do not like Junior Mints, I always have to ask why, because I always think that Junior Mints appeal to everyone.

I guess that because Junior Mints have dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate is one of the reasons I like this candy so ...

• Junior Mints
      much.

The mint flavoring of the creamy center fill is just right and gives me a little wake up with the freshness.

Some people used to eat them at the movie theaters but I always chose popcorn instead.

I think

of Junior Mints as a refreshing after dinner treat, and will eat only one or two, and my sweet tooth craving is satisfied.

Plus, I have to have my Junior Mints frozen or I just do not feel the same way about them.

Junior Mints
Rachel says :

I love them frozen. But they’re a perfect movie snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272701288520731/k2311a0127/1.27.08