Natural Collagen Colvita
  • I thought that I would be getting the benefits of better skin, but what I got what not only very beautiful skin and hair (these are the areas where I noticed the biggest difference) but I felt better and had more energy, too
  • I like taking all of these products and I really appreciate being able to have them combined into one product because it is a pain to take multiple pills at one sitting

• by LuckyGrl

Natural Collagen Colvita is a supplement that I take to help keep my skin, nails and hair beautiful from the inside out. You will be pleasantly surprised by all the benefits of taking Natural Collagen Colvita, just as I was.

hair (these are the areas where I noticed the biggest difference) but I felt better and had more energy, too.

Natural Collagen Colvita contains great ingredients like fish collagen (the main ingredient), Vitamin E (great for all kinds of things like immunity building and tissue repair at the cellular level) and algae.

I like taking all of these products and I really appreciate ...

• being able to have them combined into one product because it is a pain to take multiple pills at one sitting.

Some say that Natural Collagen Colvita aids in weight loss, but I have not seen that happen for me.

I do not have weight issues, but I am super athletic.

The main thing that happened after I had been taking Natural Collagen

Colvita for about a month was the difference in my hair, which became really strong and full and my skin felt replenished and just in better shape.

I did not see a difference in my nails, but that is okay! Natural Collagen Colvita is pretty ex[pensive at about $70 a bottle, but believe me, you will see a difference and feel so much better!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701288200631/k2311a0127/1.27.08