Alpo Prime Cuts Gravy and Beef Canned Dog Food
  • On his birthday, thanksgiving, and christmas however I like to give hima special treat, and recentl

• by Emily
      This dog food is what my puppy gets on special occasions. Usually I have him eating strictly dry dog food, and I switch brands each time I buy so he doesnt get accustomed to one particular flavor.

/> On his birthday, thanksgiving, and christmas however I like to give hima special treat, and recentl;y taht special treat has been this dog food by alpo. He really enjoys eating it, and at $. 50 per can its ...

• a treat that I can afford to give him every now and then. Each time he’s gotten it, he has literally eaten every speck out of his bowl immediatly, he is usually a grazer when eating, so
        its remarkable taht he would devour that much food in one sitting. I usually have to take the can outside immediatly, because if he smells it in the trash can he will undoubtably try to break in and get anotehr taste.

Yvonne Brady says :

Is ALL this Alpo Prime Cuts canned dog food bad for my dog? I know many dogs tend to have alergies to beef products, so is this just referring to that? I feed my dog all the different flavors of the Prime Cuts twice a day. I don`t feed him the chunky kind w gravy, I feed him the mushy kind, but all the different beef flavors. Please advise? Thank you, Yvonne Brady A concerned mother of one 4 yr old dog

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2960128811131/k2311a016/1.6.06