Peyton Manning  » Sport  »
  • Peyton is the best quarterback in teh game of football in my humble opinon

• by Joshua

With the first pick in the NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select, Peyton Manning out of the University of Tennessee. Man, I can still remember those words. I graduated high school in 98 and played quarterback, and the one guy I looked up to and wanted to be just like was Peyton Manning. He is probably one of the only top draft picks as a quarterback to turn

out as good as he was hyped up to be. He finally overcame that hump in the playoffs and won his first Super Bowl last year. And for that, I’m extremly happy for him!

Looking up to Manning as a kid was tough. Nobody really paid him no mind in college until his sophomore year, though I had followed him since he played in high school and I in ...

• junior high. Everyone thought that Ryan Leaf was going to be the star and Manning the bust. I bet they’re still wiping egg from their faces. Peyton is the best quarterback in teh game of football in my humble opinon. Year after year, Manning puts up outstanding numbers. Brady from the Pats had the best year that any quarterback has ever had, but Manning has a similar year…
        every year. That to me is the one defining thing that sets Manning apart from all the rest.

I really look forward to watching Peyton for another few years. I realize he’s already played ten and only has about five more left, but I will treasure every year he plays and continue to live vicariously through his on field dominance. Peyton Manning, the best quarterback to ever play this game.

Peyton Manning

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352701287900631/k2311a0127/1.27.08