Dr. Bronner’s Magic Castile Soap  » Housewares  »
  • I like to keep a bottle of soap to dispense at the kitchen sink, because my family quite often washes their hands right there

• by LuckyGrl

Dr. Bronner’s Magic Castile Soap is lovely with that fresh, simple castile soap smell that takes you right back to childhood when your mother used castile soap to clean everything.

Dr.

Bronner’s Magic Castile Soap is not magic, however, but the product does clean well.

I like to keep a bottle of soap to

dispense at the kitchen sink, because my family quite often washes their hands right there! The great thing about all castile soap products is that they are concentrated so a little bit goes a long way.

That would be the downside of Dr.

Bronner’s Magic Castile Soap: my family forgets that they don’t have ...

• to use large amounts of it and they always use too much, therefore the product get wasted.

Dr.

Bronner has done a good job with this item because it is a decent product and cleans so many things.

You can add it to a bucket of water and mop the floor, use it for

personal cleansing anywhere on the body, use it as a hand wash, like we do or take it to the barn and use it there to clean! Yes, I do have Dr.

Bronner’s Magic Castile Soap in the barn, because we love to use it when we get dirty hands from handling the horses!

Jw says :

Greetings, noy trying to pry ,but did You get full rated pay for this one?? Just curious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532701287890631/k2311a0127/1.27.08