Clinic all clear shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Clinic all clear shampoo- I have had lot of dandruff problem and realized I was loosing hairs quickly because of it, so I tried clinic all clear
  • I bought a medium sized bottle of this shampoo which cost around 60 Rs or 1.5 Usd
  • I would like to recommend this product for any one who has dandruff problem but at the same time like to advice not to use it too often

• by none

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Clinic all clear shampoo- I have had lot of dandruff problem and realized I was loosing hairs quickly because of it, so I tried clinic all clear. I used it on alternate days and it gave surprisingly quick results and within a week

I can see dandruff decreasing substantially.

Though I am not sure if these quick yielding products can harm in a long run but as of now the result has been satisfactory.

I bought a medium sized bottle of this shampoo which cost around 60 Rs or 1.

5 Usd.

I used it alternatively and at times once in three days and lasted well over a month.

Given the result it delivered, the price is ok with me.

I would like to recommend this product for any one ...

• Clinic all clear shampoo
      who has dandruff problem but at the same time like to advice not to use it too often.

One should also oil the hair properly after the use of shampoo.

Also d o not entirely rely on these chemically oriented stuff, and better

also use some natural and home made cures parallel; those too are quite popular in india! As for this product, we can u can get it 8 on the scale of 10.

Clinic all clear shampoo
MK says :

I believe that is good, Cheap and effective. As long as dandruff is out the way, that is all that really matters.

Galega says :

Not all Clinic Clear Shampoos are good for containing dandruff. You need to buy All Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo for that. Further, it is not the cheapest in its category, but yes it is definitely affordable.

arshiya says :

which shampoo can i use for hair loss

John says :

As far as I know Clinic doesn’t have a version formulated for hair loss. If you’re asking about shampoos in general, I would suggest Head Shoulders Hair Endurance. I haven’t personally used it, but it seems like everyone I know that has experienced hair loss has tried it and they have been pleased with it’s effectiveness.

Galega says :

If you are asking about the same brand, then go for Clinic Anti Hair Fall Anti Dandruff Shampoo. One 100 ml bottle currently costs Rs. 140. It is quite affordable and works in majority of cases. You can also try Satinique Anti Hairfall shampoo (from Amway).

madhumitha says :

Hi, i have a dry scalp and often i get dandruff and it often itches and leads to hair fall and split ends. please suggest me which category of clinic all clear shampoo should i use to get rid of these problems as soon as possible…….

Galega says :

I think the main reason behind your problem is severe dandruff issue. It is because of this fact that you are having itching on the scalp. It may also be the reason behind hair fall.

I would suggest you to use Clinic All Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo daily for few days and later on alternate day. You should also use Trichup Hair oil twice a week for better result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701287700531/k2311a0127/1.27.08