2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser  » Cars  »
  • All in all this is the best vehicle that I have owned
  • My only regret is that I did'nt get the roof rack that comes with many FJ's
  • I think it would have added functionality and a better look to the vehicle - I may add that on later this year

• by Michael-John

I had been dreaming of owning the FJ Cruiser since it was a concept car a few years ago. I actually had the concept photo of this vehicle as my screen saver before they were even in production.

Simply put this is a great vehicle! I am an avid Fly Fisherman and many times I have taken my FJ up to the mountains

and had no trouble crawling across creeks and climbing steep inclines.

When my waders are muddy, I am not worried about my FJ because all of the floors are like Rubbermaid plastic! I can get them as muddy as I want and simply wipe them later with a small bucket of soap and water.

The other great thing is the fact that this ...

• vehicle has a standard home electrical outlet in the back.

If my wife and I were out camping - she can plug in her hair dryer and do her hair anywhere! The sound system that comes with the vehicle is booming and you can opt for the bass kicker that slides in the back.

All in all this is the best vehicle that

I have owned.

(I have owned over 15 cars in my lifetime!) If you live an active lifestyle then you can’t beat the FJ Cruiser! My only regret is that I did’nt get the roof rack that comes with many FJ’s.

I think it would have added functionality and a better look to the vehicle - I may add that on later this year!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92701287620531/k2311a0127/1.27.08