Fung-A-Way Topical Fungicide Solution  » Pets  »
  • I think that it is one of the more cost effective skin medications I have tried too as a

• by sunrisestetson

“Fung-A-Way” Topical Fungicide Solution made by Horseman’s Dream is a liquid fungicide labeled for use on horses, dogs and cats. We have used this product on horses, cattle, goats, and also on ourselves although it isn’t labeled for human use so use at your own risk.

I can tell you that it worked

on all counts though including on me after I got ringworm after treating an infected horse.

The product has the consistency and color of water with a very mild soapy smell.

One thing that I really like about this particular medication is that it is very easy to apply.

It comes in a bottle ...

• very similar to a shampoo bottle and has a squirt-top type cap all you have to do is flip the top up point and squirt.

You will need to rub the hair up against the grain to help the medication make good contact with the skin of the animal but other than that this stuff is

a piece of cake to use.

I think that it is one of the more cost effective skin medications I have tried too as a .

16 oz bottle cost me $5.

69 at the local vet supply store.

I have been pleased with the healing results from this fungicide and feel that it is a good product.

Lorrie Fosnaugh says :

I put fung-a-way on my cat and he is licking it off. Will this harm him in any way?

John says :

Lorrie, it can cause long term harm, especially if it happens continually. Fungicides can cause tumors in animals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292701287560531/k2311a0127/1.27.08