Rancho Texicano: The Very Best of ZZ Top
  • I was not disappointed by the quality and sound of this record

• by LuckyGrl

Everyone in Texas knows about ZZ Top unless you have been living on another planet in the last 30 years. ZZ Top is Texas spun and homegrown, southern fried rock and roll that everyone from young to old loves to sing and dance to. ZZ Top came out with Rancho Texicano:

The Very Best of ZZ Top and while I am not a big ZZ Top fan, I have loved to listen to their music because it is Texas all the way! Rancho Texicano: The Very Best of ZZ Top has the old favorites such as La Grange, Tush, Legs and Sharp ...

• Dressed Man. Now those are my personal favorites, and Rancho Texicano: The Very Best of ZZ Top makes these songs shine. I have never purchased a ZZ Top album before, and I usually only purchase songs one by one, but I had to buy the entire CD of Rancho Texicano: The
        Very Best of ZZ Top. I was not disappointed by the quality and sound of this record. If you love ZZ Top, and you should because these three guys exemplify classic rock and roll, you have to have Rancho Texicano: The Very Best of ZZ Top, which is a true treasure.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142601287410431/k2311a0126/1.26.08