Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • The problem with Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo is that it is a product that costs more than your average shampoo, but I think that it works only a bit better
  • I was so disappointed because Biosilk was recommended to me as a really good shampoo

• by LuckyGrl

Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo is a medium grade product that works a little better than your normal, grocery store shampoos. I purchased the Biosilk products just to see if they were any good, and I am always up for trying a new product, especially hair products.

The problem with Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo is that it

is a product that costs more than your average shampoo, but I think that it works only a bit better.

Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo smells nice and has a pleasant scent.

The product comes out easily from the container and lathers up well.

I think that Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo’s consistency is thinner than most hydrating ...

• shampoos that I have used, as other hydrating shampoos are usually very thick and not thin or slippery.

I think that Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo cleans very well and my hair smelled very good when it was dry.

But my hair was still pretty dry and coarse instead of full, lively and soft.

I was

so disappointed because Biosilk was recommended to me as a really good shampoo.

My advice is that if you want something to hydrate your hair, do not use Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo.

If you want to purchase a regular brand, buy a good shampoo at the grocery store or ask your stylist for something great at the salon.

Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601287390431/k2311a0126/1.26.08