Pretty In Pink  » Movies  »
  • In the end, Andie is not so pitiful and I think that she learns valuable lessons
  • Pretty In Pink is a great movie for the family and I recommend it, even though it is an 1980s film, and in that era there are few films that are worth watching now

• by LuckyGrl

I loved Molly Ringwald as the pitiful Andie in Pretty In Pink. Actually, I never watched the movie but loved the song by the Psychedelic Furs of the same name.

There was a bit of buzz about Pretty In Pink, the movie, so I sat down for a viewing.

I have not seen Molly

Ringwald in many movies, and I have no idea what happened to her but she was great in Pretty In Pink.

Maybe in her real life she was sort of withdrawn and shy but yet a girl with her own mind, or perhaps she has good acting abilities.

Whoever cast her in the role ...

• of Andie did well.

Andie is a girl who is not really that hip but yet she has an opportunity to be more popular due to her relationship with a very popular boy.

It’s the sort of girl lives on one side of the tracks and boy lives on the other kind of story,

but it works well in this movie.

In the end, Andie is not so pitiful and I think that she learns valuable lessons.

Pretty In Pink is a great movie for the family and I recommend it, even though it is an 1980s film, and in that era there are few films that are worth watching now.

Pretty In Pink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112601287350431/k2311a0126/1.26.08