Silk Low Fat Soy  » Food  »
  • This silk low fat soy is one of the best soys i tried so far as far as foaming milk

• by Emily
      After the purchsae of my espresso machine Ive started drinking a great deal of soy milk. This silk low fat soy is one of the best soys i tried so far as far as foaming milk. I always

get a lot of grea foam with this milk, which is more than I can say for some other soy varieties. This milk is also lower in fact, so i ca have two lattees for the price of ...

• one :) A half gallon usually sells for around $3 which is expensive for milk, but isnt really for soy, I also use it in my cereal and occasionally will sit down and drink a glass
        of it in the morning. This is a great milk with the same great taste of the reguar soy, without alll the fat. With this milk I can enjoy twice as many glasses of milk or lattes without the guilt or the extra pounds!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2760128731031/k2311a016/1.6.06