Gateway MX6450  » Computers  »
  • So, we have definitely got a lot of use out of it
  • I know it's a tool, but I still want it to look good
  • To help with the problem we bought one of those cooling mats
  • I would recommend a gateway laptop to anyone thinking of getting a computer

• by sunnflr

I have had my laptop for almost three years now. I really love it! I’ve had no problems what so ever out of it yet. It is used every day for either work or play. And, we take it on every trip with us. So, we have definitely got a

lot of use out of it.

It has a 15 inch monitor, that is very easy to read. The keypad is user friendly, and the touch mouse section works very well. It has a AMD Turion 64 processor in it. Everything moves very fast, and I’ve had no problems with ...

• it. I would say the laptop only weighs a few pounds, therefore its very portable. I have picked some up that seemed really heavy!

Just like with my exercise bike, my laptop is gunmetal gray in color. Just another feature I really like about it. I know it’s a

tool, but I still want it to look good!

The only thing that concerns me about the laptop is the fan coming on often. To help with the problem we bought one of those cooling mats. Seems to be doing the trick.

I would recommend a gateway laptop to anyone thinking of getting a computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192601287180431/k2311a0126/1.26.08