KODAK EASY SHARE C310  » Cameras  »
  • I think I was afraid I'd break someone's camera
  • The camera is silver toned, small, has the flash I like, and you will not break it, it will be easy to use

• by covenly1
      I’ve been afraid to use digital cameras. They just seem confusing to me. I think I was afraid I’d break someone’s camera! Then, my son, tired of seeing me buying throw away cameras ALL the time, gave me the Kodak Easy Share outfit for Christmas! It has all I need to take digital pictures, then, run them off, myself! That’s amazing to me!

You just take the digital camera, look through the lens, turn on the flash/or not, and just press! That’s it, just press!The camera is silver toned, small, has the flash I like, and you will not break it, it will be easy to use! I promise!

/> Next, there is a dock for the camera, and it has paper in it made for exactly this camera kit.

There are ten papers (made to create the most beautifully, clear photos) inside the initial kit, so I could get the total ‘hang’ of it! The ten pieces of paper are in there just as a sample kit of what you need to buy at the store, to have on hand, so that you may run off a kinds of pictures!

All this grandma needs to do is take the picture. Put the camera on what they call a dock.

Press the button………. out comes this beautiful color picture, that ...

• I just took! It’s a whole lot as if I had a developing room in my own home.

I don’t want to explain this in some long, scary way………. the entire idea of this review is to let other people know that this is so easy! You ‘press’…………take a picture.

Paper in the ‘docker’. Push ‘press’.

Out comes the picture in living color. As I said, the idea of this review is to ‘un-scare people who were like myself.

If I go into all the details and make it sound like a scary thing, my review will have done no good. The model number is C310, all the parts you

need for this entire kit are in the box.

Kodak is totally trusted as a company by me. Who knows more about picture making than Kodak? Now, I have ‘a little Kodak man inside my home’ making my pictures turn out just right.

Get yourself this kit, and you,too, may own a ‘little Kodak man’ to take your pictures! It’s THAT easy. Just press! Dock! Press the dock! Out comes the picture! You will be as proud as I am.

Obviously, this makes a greater than grand gift for anyone! I don’t know the price, as I GOT it as a gift. But, I guarantee you, it’s worth it! I love it! Go for it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4360128701031/k2311a016/1.6.06