Houston Marriott  » Hotels  »
Houston, Tx
  • We probably would have liked to stayed in Houston for a longer period, other than just the one night, but I was so impressed with the staff and their willingness to help me

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We had a short stay in Houston recently. We arrived late in the evening and our flight out of Texas wasn’t until the next morning. Instead of staying in the terminal all night we stayed at the Houston Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental Airport. We stayed at this hotel because it was located between terminals B and C and was accessible via an underground tram.

Since we were extremely tired, we didn’t

have time to explore the hotel and take advantage of the amenities that it offered. We did find that even with our extremely late arrival our room was reserved and ready for us. We ordered in room service and left a message for an early morning wake up call. The staff was extremely nice, they had our luggage brought to the room, they arranged for a pick up of our luggage to assure ...

• that we made our connecting flight the next morning. The price was reasonable. The beds were comfortable and the room service that we received the meal was decent, better than airline food.

We probably would have liked to stayed in Houston for a longer period, other than just the one night, but I was so impressed with the staff and their willingness to help me. I had broken my leg on our trip and all

I wanted to do was go home. I didn’t have to carry anything, they held doors open for me and my crutches, they were just extremely nice. They made sure that I got to the air terminal in plenty of time for me to catch my flight home. All in all they made the last leg of my trip bearable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22501286970631/k2311a0125/1.25.08