Banquet TV Dinners  » Food  »
  • The makers of Banquet TV Dinners have done something amazing and I thank them for it
  • They're great because on a sale they only cost like one dollar a piece
  • I've tried both methods of cookings, microwave and the oven, and I prefer the microwave for every one expect the fried chicken
  • I think it's like 13 grams of fat average in most of the meals and you just cook them in the tray, no added oils or butters

• by Joshua

The makers of Banquet TV Dinners have done something amazing and I thank them for it. They’ve made great tasting, filling meals that are easy to prepare and affordable. I have seven grocery stores in my immediate area, including… Martins, Food Lion, Wal Mart, etc. And every one of them

carry Banquet TV Dinners.

My favorite brand is the sweet and sour chicken with an egg roll, but you can also get them in beef and gravy, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, turkey, chicken nuggets, salsbury steak and even pizza for the kids who are picky.

They’re great because on a sale they only cost like one dollar a piece. There’s not much to them but if you cook two at once, it’s like a whole big dinner for two little dollars. I’ve tried both methods of cookings, microwave and the oven, and I prefer the microwave for every one expect ...

• Banquet TV Dinners
      the fried chicken. The crust gets kind of rubbery.

These aren’t healthy meals like slim fast ones or anything but they’re not really high in fat either. I think it’s like 13 grams of fat average in most of the meals and you just cook them in the tray, no added

oils or butters.

Each time I go to the store I’m sure to grab a few. Some nights I want a snack and a sandwich isn’t really what I want so I pop in a little TV dinner and enjoy. It’s fast, easy, affordaable and best of all, they actually taste good.

Banquet TV Dinners
desaray says :

re : I think it’s like 13 grams of fat average in most of the meals and you just cook them in the tray, no added oils or butters
they are delicious and my kids love them

desaray says :

healthy fast and yummy

Robert M Blink says :

We like the Banquet Tv dinners. But discovered that the black plastic containers that they are cooked in–in the microwave. is so thin, that it splits and even melts in the microwave at the temps that are instructed to cook them.

Ashley McLain says :

I agree. It’s nice to have something cheap and easy to make.

Shayna says :

It s cheap and easy but the flavor leaves a bad after taste in your mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501286690531/k2311a0125/1.25.08