NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 3-D ADVENTURE PROJECTOR  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the National Geographic 3-D Adventure Projector for my 10 year old grandson, who is in the advanced classes
  • I think we ALL can trust National Geographic to bring out the best things
  • Please, when you buy this, buy more than one, and avoid the contant begging of others to have it
  • It only costs %20 at Target, and it is as amazing as it sounds to see and hear

• by covenly1
      Believe it or not, my adult son and my husband are so upset, that I did not get THEM this ‘toy’ that it is ridiculous and funny! I really would have bought more of these, had I known it would cause such a clatter amongst the men! I bought the National Geographic 3-D Adventure Projector for my 10 year

old grandson, who is in the advanced classes. This 3-D projector comes with 2 pairs of 3-D glasses, to start.

I think we ALL can trust National Geographic to bring out the best things.

This, almost magical, projector just transforms any room into an incredible sight and sound adventure, with planets and comets, and other space objects being projected ...

• in the 3-D way!

There are 25 full color taking you into a total guided tour of the cosmos.

Inside the box, there will be 2 pairs of 3D real glasses, one 3D projection system, 25 full color 3D images of planets, comets, and other space objects that seem to be RIGHT THERE! NOt included, but needed, are

3 C batteries.

One 3.

6 volt.

and 8.

5 ma krypton bulb, are included inside the box.

Please, when you buy this, buy more than one, and avoid the contant begging of others to have it! I\’m serious! It only costs %20 at Target, and it is as amazing as it sounds to see and hear! You and all you know will love it!

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 3-D ADVENTURE PROJECTOR

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1660128661031/k2311a016/1.6.06