Taco Bell Beaver Dam WI  » Food  »
2.5
Beaver Dam WI
  • Let's just say I like their food, but it doesn't like me
  • The reason is, even though I love the taste of the food, it just will not agree with me

• by Steve

For some, going South of the Border is a great way to have something different for dinner.

For me, Taco Bell is a nice place to eat, but not a place I dine at too often. Let’s just say I like their food, but it doesn’t

like me.

Of all the restaurants in town, Taco Bell offers the most unique selection for fast food. I mean, you’re not going to see McDonald’s offer the same items they do. And, price wise, it’s not too bad considering most restaurants that offer Mexican-style food are much more expensive.

Typically, we will dine at Taco Bell about once every 2-3 months. And, we always get the food to go rather than eating in.

The reason is, even though I love the taste of the food, it just will not agree with me; ...

• Taco Bell Beaver Dam WI
      regardless of what I order. Normally, within about 30 minutes of eating Taco Bell food, I’m running to the bathroom. In fact, the last time I ate there, I didn’t even make it home. That was embarrassing.

The funny thing is, I used to eat at

Taco Bell in other locations all the time without any problems. It’s just the one in Beaver Dam that does that to me. So, if you’re going to eat there, you’re probably going to want to make sure you’re near a bathroom; just in case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501286590531/k2311a0125/1.25.08