Kornely’s Crafts & Hobbies  » Shopping  »
Beaver Dam WI
  • One thing we have noticed that Kornely's doesn't offer is sewing supplies
  • If you like arts and crafts, it's definitely a place to do your shopping

• by Steve

I’m not a person who spends a great deal of time working on craft projects. However, my wife absolutely loves doing that sort of thing so we usually stop by Kornely’s Crafts & Hobbys about once a month.

One of Beaver Dam’s older businesses, Kornely’s has art and craft supplies over

two floors; ranging from bake wear to wood working. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re looking for, it’s easy to get lost in there.

One thing we have noticed that Kornely’s doesn’t offer is sewing supplies. My wife loves to sew but they don’t offer much more than some ...

• thread and maybe some needles. There’s no fabrics or anything overly complex. I’m guessing that has to do with Nancy’s Notions being located in town but I’m still surprised they don’t at least attempt to offer more than that.

Price wise, Kornely’s isn’t too bad. They offer quite a few items

you just can’t find anywhere else around town but offer a fair price for them. And, the staff there is very friendly; always willing to help you locate an item and even give you advice on a specific craft.

If you like arts and crafts, it’s definitely a place to do your shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242501286580531/k2311a0125/1.25.08