Red Man chewing tobacco
  • Red Man chewing tobacco is probably the best tobacco on the market
  • It's safter than cigarettes in my opinion
  • But that aside, I still use it and for the money, I think Red Man chewing tobacco is the best to use
  • I suggest everyone trying it if you like to chew tobacco

• by joshua

Red Man chewing tobacco is probably the best tobacco on the market. It’s cheaper than you can get almost anywhere else, and its flavor lasts longer.

I’ve been chewing tobacco for about four years now and I’ve tried multiple brands of tobacco that were more exspensive and had even less flavor. In my opinon, they’re all rip
      offs and you should only buy Red Man tobacco.

It comes in a variety of flavors including Wintergreen, Natural,and others. And they (Red Man) also have Dip available in even more flavors. It’s safter than cigarettes in my opinion. But let’s hope nobody gets any sort of cancer from doing these products.

The only criticism I have with this ...

• or any other products are they addictive nature. But that aside, I still use it and for the money, I think Red Man chewing tobacco is the best to use.

It comes in a handy little pouch that you can keep in your pocket and won’t have to worry about it getting ripped and losing the tobacco all over your jeans or on the ground. I’m a big fan of all flavors with no particular favorite to choose from. I just like the price and the taste.

I suggest everyone trying it if you like to chew tobacco. You can pick it up at almost any store in the world for a cheap price.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501286440531/k2311a0125/1.25.08