Gillette Shave Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I find I like about it the best is that it really does seem to hydrate my legs well during the shaving process
  • I know that Gillette makes several different types of shaving gel although since this one works so well for both me and my husband I haven't tried any other than this particular one

• by sunrisestetson

Both my husband and I are sold on this shaving gel, we just love it! One of the things that I find I like about it the best is that it really does seem to hydrate my legs well during the shaving process. I have very, very dry and extremely sensitive skin and so many of the shaving creams and gels on the market tend to aggravate that condition.

This is one of the few and maybe the only shaving product that I have found that soothes the surface of my skin and yet still provides me with a very close shave.

I have also found that with this product I have had far fewer nicks when shaving.

Now I do not know if that is just a coincidence or if there is a connection to the formulation ...

• of this product but I have certainly found it to be the case over and over again.

I like the smell of this gel too, it isn’t too girly or too manly either way it just has a nice fresh clean smell to it and it leaves my skin soothed and silky smooth to the touch.

My husband says that he has a lot less razor burn along his

neck and under his chin since I started buying this shave gel and bringing home as well.

I know that Gillette makes several different types of shaving gel although since this one works so well for both me and my husband I haven’t tried any other than this particular one.

If you are bothered by dry chapped skin after shaving I strongly urge you to give this product a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501286360531/k2311a0125/1.25.08