Body Fantasies Brand Body Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I learned that a little bit goes a very long way
  • Something else that I found that I like about this lotion is that it has the basic flip top cap which makes it easy to open and close even after your hands and fingers are slick from applying the lotion
  • The price of this lotion I thought was quite reasonable I paid $2.00 for a good sized seven ounce tube at WalMart

• by sunrisestetson

I recently purchased the Body Fantasies Cucumber Melon scented body cream with avocado oil. This stuff rocks! It must really have a ton of emollients in it because as you rub it in to your skin it get wetter and wetter feeling… I learned that a little bit goes a very long way!

It leaves behind a wonderful fresh springy scent and yet isn’t so perfume-y that you are overwhelmed by the aroma.

My skin gets so terribly dry in the winter that I am always on the look out for a good lotion and this one so far is really proving to be a welcome addition to ...

• the medicine cabinet in our home. Something else that I found that I like about this lotion is that it has the basic flip top cap which makes it easy to open and close even after your hands and fingers are slick from applying the lotion.

Another nice aspect about this product is its afford ability.

The price of this lotion I thought was quite reasonable I paid $2.00 for a good sized seven ounce tube at WalMart. I don’t know if this is the only size and fragrance the lotion is offered in or not, but I sure like this one. I hope you find this review helpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501286350531/k2311a0125/1.25.08