Pontiac 2007 Solstice Roadster
  • That is not something I thought would be a big deal to me
  • I bought it because I liked the way it looked -I didn't care what others thought

• by PC

I’ve had my ‘07 Solstice for about 14 months now. I love it. It is not without it’s flaws, but it is so much fun to drive that I don’t care about the noisy air conditioner. Alot of this model has had issues with the rear transaxle, and mine showed signs of

having the same problems, but Pontiac fixed it with no problems. Even provided me with a complimentary rental car while it was in the shop.

There are also complaints about the lack of storage, but I don’t see where that comes from. It’s a sports car, not a minivan. I don’t expect storage.

• I expect fun. And it is ALL fun!

And it’s a real head-turner. That is not something I thought would be a big deal to me. I bought it because I liked the way it looked -I didn’t care what others thought. But it’s fun to get those double-takes! , which

are pretty much guaranteed no matter where you go with this car!

The Monsoon system is fantastic and I just love having XM.

I thought I would feel vulnerable with the top down - this is my first convertible. But it fits around you like a cocoon, so feels very secure to ride in.

Handling is great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92501286320531/k2311a0125/1.25.08