Clorets Chewing Gum
  • There are many different fresh breath gums out there but by far I think the most effective bad breath fighter is the little green chicklet sized gum squares made by the Cadbury-Adams company called Clorets
  • This gum has an ingredient called Actizol that is supposed to be very helpful in suppressing the germs that cause the bad breath problem
  • Now I will admit if you have a really, really stuffy nose it might not work quite as well but if it isn't too terrible stuffed this gum will open you right, at least that has always been my experience

• by sunrisestetson

There are many different “fresh breath” gums out there but by far I think the most effective bad breath fighter is the little green chicklet sized gum squares made by the Cadbury-Adams company called “Clorets”. This gum has an ingredient called Actizol that is supposed to be very helpful in

suppressing the germs that cause the bad breath problem.

Now I don’t know if it is the Actizol or one of the other ingredients that cause the gum to have such a strong kick in the flavor but this gum is very strongly minty flavored (almost menthol like) and it really does do a fantastic job of making a person’s breath clean and fresh.

I have also found that if you have a little bit of a stuffy nose that chewing this gum will quickly help open your sinus passages and you can breath almost immediately after you start chewing ...

• Clorets Chewing Gum
      the gum.

Again it is that menthol like quality of the gum that seems to open you right up so you can breath.

Now I will admit if you have a really, really stuffy nose it might not work quite as well but if it isn’t too terrible stuffed

this gum will open you right, at least that has always been my experience.

I really like the Clorets gum and always have several packages laying around the house, my pickup and in my purse.

Give it a try and see if you like it as well as I do.

Krishna Sah says :

There are many fresh breathe gums but among them clorets is the best ever i used.It makes fresh breathe as other gums doesn’t do so far I know.It is one of my favourite gum.So,I recommend you to use it once.

linda avveduti says :

I have been chewing this gum for years following having a tooth removed from my lower jaw. It seemed that following the healing of the place the tooth used to be, my tongue would migrate into the hole and get irritated and raw from rubbing on the tooth before and aft the hole. Chewing gum helps keep my tongue busy . Following this tooth extraction I begam experiencing declining fingernail health. It has taken me years to try and figure out what has changed in my life to the extent that my once hard as nails need nothing on them to protect them from breakage and splitting, had changed to now I can not get them to grow and the splinter, peal and break. I can not get the to the ends of my fingers. There is nothing there to call a nail. All of a sudden it has dawned on me that the only major changes I have experienced is the removal of the tooth and the ingestion of the a constant flow of gum juices from clorets. I do not chew anything else as this was economical and flavorful for me. I chew nearly 16 hours a day and believe me, it it weren`t for sleep…… I am sure my jaws would kill me more than they do now. SO…… here is the question… what ingredient is in clorets gum that would cause me to lose the structure of my fingernail. I take extra calcium, geletain, niacin, biotin and jut about everything extra I can find plus purchasing all these remedies for nail repair available on the market. HELP if you can… I have changed chewing clorets for now to see if this will make any sense to me and the structure will change…but perhaps knowing the ingredients , you might know that perhaps too much of something is not necessarily a good thing, even if we are talking about clean breath. I would rather gargle more often and have nails…..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501286230531/k2311a0125/1.25.08