Luvs diapers
  • I decided that the test would be trying the diaper on my son overnight

• by Karen

I have a 2 yr. old son and in an effort to save money I recently switched to Luvs diapers. For 2 years I had been using Pampers Cruisers and/or Pampers Baby Dry convinced that a cheaper diaper would not protect against leaks. In the past I had tried various store brand diapers and the results were

unacceptable.

When I purchased a small package of Luvs I was skeptical. How could something that cheap work as well as a more expensive brand? I decided that the test would be trying the diaper on my son overnight. I was pleasantly surprised to find no leaks the next morning and the next and ...

• the next. For me, the stretch tab is a must so I always purchase the bear hug stretch Luvs. Now I only use Luvs diapers on my son all the time and wish I would have given them a try a lot earlier!

As an added bonus I buy Luvs in bulk at my local BJ’s

wholesale club. They frequently send out coupons for $5 off each box of Luvs. I have never been able to buy great diapers that cheap!

As a mom who plans to have more children it makes me happy to save so much money on an item I will be using over and over again in the future.

Luvs diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542501286150431/k2311a0125/1.25.08