HP Pavilion dv6000 Laptop
  • I bought the HP Pavilion dv6000 a few months ago to upgrage my old HP laptop
  • So far I have been impressed with the Video capabilities as a whole

• by Michael-John

I bought the HP Pavilion dv6000 a few months ago to upgrage my old HP laptop. The computer has a 1.

0 Gig hard drive and has fairly decent capacity to hold all of my photos and videos.

I bought this laptop so I could have the ability to edit my video online without any skipping or stuttering from the video card.

So far I have been

impressed with the Video capabilities as a whole.

I shot my first shot film on a Hard Drive camcorder and uploaded lots of footage to this laptop.

I was worried that the video would be slow to load and that I would have problems with the video card while I was editing my film.

I had no such trouble and this laptop handled the job quite ...

• nicely.

If you have large film projects to edit, it may be a little tougher for this computer to handle.

The laptop is fairly heavy, but sturdy and the keepboard is laid out for optimum ergonomics.

The mousepad did take a few hours to get used to.

This computer has wireless capability, CD & DVD writer and much more! One of the frustrating things is that

this computer did not come with Microsoft Word, Works, Excel etc.

I consistently use all of the Microsost Office programs and after the 30 day “trial” is over - you are required to buy the programs if you want them.

To have to pay additional money after I already bought the computer is upsetting.

HP and all PC computers should come with Microsoft products at no charge!

HP Pavilion dv6000 Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632501286050431/k2311a0125/1.25.08