Samsung HP - T4264 HD Plasma TV
  • I bought the Samsung HP-T4264 42 High Definition Plasma Flat Screen Television about 9 months ago for $1,999.00
  • The picture quality is amazing - when I am watching football or golf I can see almost every blade of grass
  • I do experience some purple halos around some objects on the screen at times and I wonder if this is from the cable or from the set

• by Michael-John

I bought the Samsung HP-T4264 42″ High Definition Plasma Flat Screen Television about 9 months ago for $1,999. I wish I waited as the price for this same Television is now $1,399.

Overall, this has been a great television and this is my first High Definition Television.

The picture quality is amazing - when I am

watching football or golf I can see almost every blade of grass! The salesman said this TV should provide me with 20,000 - 30,000 hours of watching before it deteriorates.

I typically only watch 10 hours of Television per week - so it should last me a while! The set up was simple and I basically ...

• had to take it out of the box and plug it in.

The weight is not too bad for such a large screen and moving it is fairly easy with two people.

I do experience some “purple halos” around some objects on the screen at times and I wonder if this is from the cable or from

the set.

It happens rarely, so I am willing to overlook it.

The video input jacks on the side of the Television makes it a snap to plug in my Wii when my relatives come over to play video games.

Overal I would reccommend this Samsung Televison to anyone who was looking to keep thier budget under $1,500.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162501286040431/k2311a0125/1.25.08