Bill Belichick  » Sport  »
0.5
  • I'm an Oakland Raiders fan, born and raised, so I'm still terribly upset over Tom Brady's fumble in the 2001 playoffs that cost the Raiders the game
  • And that's really saying something when you consider the 1972 undefeated Dolphins, the 1985 Chicago Bears and that great Joe Montana 49er team

• by Joshua

Ever since 2001 I’ve had an intense hatred for the New England Patriots. I’m an Oakland Raiders fan, born and raised, so I’m still terribly upset over Tom Brady’s fumble in the 2001 playoffs that cost the Raiders the game. Out of all the Patriots, none make me more mad than their coach Bill Belichick.

An Old Tennessee boy, Belichick has this was of turning saints into sinners with the quickness! I don’t know anyone outside

of a Patriots fan that has a nice thing to say about the man. He’s a disgusting cheating who should never be allowed into the hall of fame.

Now, don’t get me wrong. The Patriots are probably the greatest team of all time! And that’s really saying something when you consider the 1972 undefeated Dolphins, the 1985 Chicago Bears and that great Joe Montana 49er team. But, if you’re going to keep Pete Rose out of ...

• the baseball hall of fame for gambling sports, the same punishment should be met for Belichick for his involvment with cheating on them.

The guy is a great coach, I can’t take that away from him. But I just have this sneaking suspicion that without a “team” like he has; Tom Brady, Randy Moss, that entire Defense, etc, Mr. Belichick would be crying the blues about officials and everything else that seems to get under other

coaches skin. His swagger irritates me tremendously. He shrugs the league off like he couldn’t care less. I really hope someone knocks that chip off his shoulder, for his sake.

To all you Patriot fans out there,(who were fans before they won every game this season) you all have a great team! But your coach needs a serious attitude adjustment. I wonder how many hands would even be offered for him to shake once he’s not coaching anymore.

Bill Belichick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352401285920931/k2311a0124/1.24.08