Lipton Iced Tea Family Sized Tea Bags
  • I'm not sure if it's healthy, but it tastes great and I love it

• by Joshua

I love drinking tea. Other than beer, it’s my favorite beverage. (don’t tell my girlfriend, she thinks I quit.) I’ve tried multiple brands but I find myself coming back to Lipton.

Liptons twenty-four pack family sized tea bags is an incredible deal. Depending on how strong you like your tea, these can probably last about a week. I use three bags to make one gallon of tea and the bag

lasts me a little over a week. I probably drink a gallon a day. I’m not sure if it’s healthy, but it tastes great and I love it.

Lipton is stronger than other tea brands, and the bags are durable so they dont get little rips in them, spilling the ground tea all over whatever you’re brewing it in. I hard-boil my tea bags, I’m not sure if it does ...

• anything special, but my theory is it pulls more flavor from the dried, ground leaves.

Liptons family style tea bags are better than regular size simply because you don’t have to open tea bag after tea bag after tea bag. The larger bags just make your stay in the kitchen shorter, and that’s a great plus for anything at anytime. Sure, it’s a small little detail, but all the

small details add up into time savers!

If you’re drinking generic tea, move on over to Lipton. It only costs around three dollars for twenty-four family sized bags and you could probably use only two to make a gallon and it would still be strong enough. Lipton tea is also great served warm for a tasty replacement to coffee, for all you coffee nuts out there that can’t afford starbucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272401285910931/k2311a0124/1.24.08