Almost In Love by Elvis Presley  » Music  »
  • If you don't own this album, I recommend buying it

• by Joshua

Elvis Presley’s album Almost In Love is just another example of the King of Rock at his finest. If you’re anything like me, you appreciate all great music. And there’s none so great as Elvis.

Almost In Love features ten great tracks from this legend. Released in 1970, It contains music that will remain relevant

until 2070, and that’s a guarantee you often find with timeless, classic music.

Elvis was my father’s childhood hero, and I always told myself that I wouldn’t fall into the trappings of “their” brand of music. But the more I listen to it, the less I can resist. It’s truly great music that is ...

• part of America’s fabric.

Tracks on this album include: Almost In Love, Long Legged Girl (With The Short Dress On), Edge Of Reality, My Little Friend, Little Less Conversation, Rubberneckin’, Clean Up You Own Back yard, US Male, Charro and Stay Away Joe.

A great album from the King of Rock himself. A perfect addition

for any collector, or maybe just a piece to pick up and play when feeling nostalgiac. Either way, this is great music from a great singer.

If you don’t own this album, I recommend buying it. Either downloading the songs onto your iPod, or maybe buying the original record if you’re a fan of authenticity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142401285870931/k2311a0124/1.24.08