Elvis Presley: Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite  » Music  »
  • See See Rider, Burning Love, Something, You Gave Me A Mountain, Steamroller Blues, My Way, Love Me, Johnny B Goode, It's Over, Blue Suede Shoes, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, I Can't Stop Loving You, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Fever, Welcome To My World, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions by Elvis himself, I'll Remember You, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, American Trilogy, Big Hunk O' Love, Can't Help Falling In Love and Closing Vamp

• by Joshua

If you remember 1973, odds are you remember Elvis Presley. The King released Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite in that very year. There’s some great songs on this classic live album. And you get to hear Elvis’ voice at its finest, when he’s live and really singing to his audience.

The tracks on this album remind me of being a kid again, and I’ll always have my memories to

hold onto. When thinking of Elvis, I always think of how good music was. Unfortunately, it’s not so great anymore. You have bands sampling the King’s music that couldn’t carry his jock-strap in a dumptruck… that’s just my opinion anyway.

On this album you get a number of awesome tracks from one of America’s greatest all time singers. You also get to hear him speak to the audience and ...

• just genuinely have a good time doing what he did so well– entertaining.

The album includes the tracks: See See Rider, Burning Love, Something, You Gave Me A Mountain, Steamroller Blues, My Way, Love Me, Johnny B Goode, It’s Over, Blue Suede Shoes, I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry, I Can’t Stop Loving You, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Fever, Welcome To My World, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions

by Elvis himself, I’ll Remember You, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On, American Trilogy, Big Hunk O’ Love, Can’t Help Falling In Love and Closing Vamp.

Truly a huge variety of some of his biggest hits, and less known treasures which beg for you to listen to. In true Elvis fashion, these songs are timeless and each possesses a bit of the magic that made him King of rock and roll.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142401285820931/k2311a0124/1.24.08