Sweet Euphoria by Chris Cornell  » Music  »
  • I love listening to it when I'm feeling down, it really cheers me up
  • I recommend everyone listening to this song right away
  • It's one of the best songs to ever go unnoticed throughout history

• by Joshua

After Soundgarden broke up, lead singer Chris Cornell got to work on his solo music. Releasing his debut solo album, Euphoria Morning in the 90s, this remarkable album features some tracks that display Cornell’s talent as a song writer, as well as a vocalist.

My favorite song on the album is Sweet Euphoria. The lyrics are great and really speak to me on

an intimate level. There’s some confusion about what they mean, but to me they mean just love and understanding. With almost a cryptic like approach, Cornell uses his writing to tackle topics of a large scale. To me, it’s the best form of writing. He isn’t trying to appeal to the masses with “pop” language. Instead, he communicates how he feels with ...

• his own words. The mark of a true artist.

This is probably the greatest acoustic song I’ve ever heard, and Cornell’s voice really brings out emotion and feeling. Though a slower song, I wouldn’t describe it as sad.

I love listening to it when I’m feeling down, it really cheers me up. It reminds me that there are bigger things in life than just

the bad mood I happen to be in and that my life will go on.

If I had to make a list of songs that changed my life, Sweet Euphoria is probably near the top. I recommend everyone listening to this song right away. It’s one of the best songs to ever go unnoticed throughout history. In my opinion, it’s an instant classic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142401285800931/k2311a0124/1.24.08