Petmate Hair Magnet  » Pets  »
  • I decided to look for some cleaning device made specifically to remove pets hair
  • This convenient tool looks something like the ice-scraper we use to clean car windows

• by Lorianna

Cleaning cats hair in your house can be a difficult and time-consuming task, especially if you have several cats, like we do. They are shorthairs, but nevertheless.

Spots where they prefer to sleep require frequent cleaning.

I used to use vacuum

cleaner and various lint rollers; the results were fine, but it took a lot of work.

I decided to look for some cleaning device made specifically to remove pets hair.

And I found one! It is called Petmate Hair Magnet.

This convenient tool looks something like the ice-scraper we use to clean car windows; only the “scraper” part is made of rubber.

This rubber part really does draw cat hair and more.

The first time I had tried using it, I ...

• Petmate Hair Magnet
      was amazed at all the dust and crumbs it pulled out of my carpet the carpet we regularly vacuumed! Old cat hair the vacuum couldn’t reach was drawn out as well.

I cleaned my carpets, couches, chairs, kitty beds

this magnet made them look perfectly clean, like new.

The magnet works on dog hair, too: a friend on mine had borrowed it to clean dog hair off of her car seats, and she was very happy with the result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292401285770931/k2311a0124/1.24.08