Pledge Lemon Scented  » Housewares  »
  • I found that through the years it has gone up in price jsut like everything else
  • I would recommend that this product be purchased, not only does it clean well it leaves a nice fresh scent behind
  • It cost around $2.50 for a can but it well worth the money

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I like to have my wood furniture shime. I guess that when I was a kid and had my chore to clean the furniture every Saturday it gave me a good feeling to see my reflection in the wood. My mom used Pledge for years and when I married and had a family of my own I continued to use

the same product. I found that through the years it has gone up in price jsut like everything else. But I have also found tht it cleans and leaves a fresh scent.

I use the lemon scented brand of pledge. Iknow that there are others out there, that can be purchased for a lot less however, they don’t clean ...

• as well as the Pledge does. When I spray the Pledge on and wipe the furniture I only have to go the spot one time, the dust comes right up into the clothe and there are no streaks left behind.

behind. THe scent itself has a cleanliness about it and makes your wood furniture look great. I only have to polish the furniture once a week when I use the Pledge. It cost around $2.50 for a can but it well worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532401285660831/k2311a0124/1.24.08