Wild Hogs (2007)
0.5
  • This movie is sooooo boring it's unbelievable, I have never seen Tim Allen fail to deliver the comedic juice as with this movie, not to mention Martin Lawrence, a comedian with so many years of experience should know how do deliver the goods
  • It just didn't have a feel of goodness towards it, and when it premiered on Starz, i jumped atthe opportunity to see it, and damn was i disappointed
  • This movie was definitely not worth the way, and I'm so glad I didn't bother myself to watch it before

• by Jermaine McKenzie

John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy star in this motorcycle gang comedy. Tired with their routine lives, the four decide to trek cross country on their motorcycles to rediscover themselves and tour the countryside. Along the way, they come across alot of different and strange characters that help them in their discovery process.

They encounter another motorcycle gang of fifty strong, roughneck hooligan riders, who

usually tear cross country leaving a trail of carnage whereever they go. The Wild Hogs consisting of the four names mentioned at the beginning, are basically intimidatd and harassed by the biker gang going by the name Del Fuegos.

This movie is sooooo boring it’s unbelievable, I have never seen Tim Allen fail to deliver the comedic juice as with this movie, not to mention Martin Lawrence, a comedian ...

• with so many years of experience should know how do deliver the goods. Theis movie was terrible.

And what’s with the gay hints, every two minutes, there is a gay joke or something of that nature. What’s up with that?

To make it short and to the point, I have been waiting to see this movie for quite awhile now, but, I just could drag myself to the theatres to

watch it or even to rent the dvd. It just didn’t have a feel of goodness towards it, and when it premiered on Starz, i jumped atthe opportunity to see it, and damn was i disappointed. This movie was definitely not worth the way, and I’m so glad I didn’t bother myself to watch it before. Watch it for yourself, and make your own final judgement, but to me, it’s crap!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112301285401231/k2311a0123/1.23.08