Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix  » Health  »
  • I decided to purchase Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix for myself, and bought a box at my local drugstore for about $13

• by LuckyGrl

Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix is an awesome way to get a day’s dose of Vitamin C. A coworker who is also a good friend recommended this to me.

We were at work, and during a break, she took

this little packet out of her pocket and began mixing the packet with a glass of cool water and ice.

The drink fizzed and smelled very much like citrus.

I asked her what the drink was that she mixed, and she said it was her Vitamin C drink that she made twice per day.

I said that it smelled good and she offered to make a drink for me.

Okay, this is such a cool, refreshing drink and I was ...

• Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix
      also getting a large dose of Vitamin C at the same time.

I decided to purchase Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix for myself, and bought a box at my local drugstore for about $13.

I normally will consume at

minimum of 1000 milligrams of Vitamin C daily, and if I am sick, I will increase that as needed.

Each packet of Emergen-C Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix contains 1000 milligrams of Vitamin C so I feel that I am getting a healthy dose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342301285391231/k2311a0123/1.23.08