Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder  » Pets  »
  • Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder is an amazing equine product that anyone with a horse needs to try

• by LuckyGrl

Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder is an amazing equine product that anyone with a horse needs to try. I use this product mainly for my horse’s hooves, but you can also apply and use on the horse’s coat, mane and tail.

The really cool thing about Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder is that it is nontoxic

and contains all natural ingredients.

The way I see it, my horses deserve the same things that I do, and since they are all show animals, they really deserve superior products.

I would not put harmful ingredients on my body, so why use it on theirs? I also cannot afford to have a horse ...

• down due to simple things that could be fixed with proper treatment, like splitting hooves.

Mega-Tek Rebuilder has helped one of my horse’s hooves so much.

He came to me with cracked hooves that weren’t necessarily dry, but just splitting a bit.

I tried another conditioner geared specifically for hooves, but it just didn’t

help.

I then purchased Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder and within a month, the hooves were conditioned and no further splits were detected in my horse’s hooves.

This is just an awesome product and I my stable won’t be without it! I purchased Mega-Tek Equine Cell Rebuilder on line and paid about $30 for one bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292301285321231/k2311a0123/1.23.08