Disturbia (movie)
1.0
  • The trailers were pretty awesome and I thought that based on that, Disturbia might be a pretty decent flick
  • I was totally disappointed, and wish I had listened to my friends who said the movie stunk

• by LuckyGrl

Disturbia is a movie about a teenage boy who is a rebel filled with anger. Kale, the main character, is still grieving over the death of his father and pretty much anything to do with the subject gets Kale fired up.

Because of an altercation at school, Kale is sent home and while he wastes his

life away watching television and playing games, he also begins playing peeping Tom to the neighborhood.

Okay, how many teenage boys do this in real life? That is what I find disturbing about this film! Of course the spying leads to trouble for Kale, because spying is wrong, even if you are the so called good ...

• guy.

Prior to seeing Disturbia, I had heard mixed reviews but wanted to check out the movie myself.

The trailers were pretty awesome and I thought that based on that, Disturbia might be a pretty decent flick.

I was totally disappointed, and wish I had listened to my friends who said the movie stunk.

There are

moments of suspense and calling Disturbia thriller would be right on but this movie falls short of being great, and even being able to hold your attention.

The acting is poor, at best, and somehow Disturbia just can’t pull it all together.

Do not waste your money or time on Disturbia! Not for the children.

Disturbia (movie)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112301285271231/k2311a0123/1.23.08