Birds & Blooms  » Media  »
  • Birds & Blooms has some of the best nature photography I have ever seen
  • I don't think that this publication is very popular or well known, because I have never heard anyone talk about it, and when I have brought it up, people don't have a clue what I am trying to discuss
  • For anyone who is an avid bird watcher or hobbyist, I think that you would love this magazine

• by LuckyGrl

Birds & Blooms is a beautifully photographed magazine. I used to subscribe to Birds & Blooms because I just loved receiving the magazine and looking at the pictures.

I was not too interested in reading the articles or learning anything about birds, I just loved the photographs.

Birds & Blooms has some of the

best nature photography I have ever seen.

I don’t think that this publication is very popular or well known, because I have never heard anyone talk about it, and when I have brought it up, people don’t have a clue what I am trying to discuss.

A lot of people talk about National ...

• Geographic’s photographs and how stunning they are.

You need to take a look at Birds & Blooms, too! This magazine rivals and excels what National Geographic is doing.

I subscribed to Birds & Blooms for one year, and then ended my subscription because I felt I needed to pay for magazines I actually read,

like my horse publications.

I have kept my old issues of Birds & Blooms because they are so lovely, and my children have used some of the photographs for school projects.

So the magazine definitely came in handy! For anyone who is an avid bird watcher or hobbyist, I think that you would love this magazine.

Una Mae Butz says :

I have enjoyed watching the birds in my backyard. My Son in law built me a gazebo bird feeder with wire mesh around it to keep the sqirles and pesty larger birds out….now my neighbor, who does not like birds, has placed about 6 or 7 large owls around her yard so now I have no birds. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can get my birds back. I have tried several different bird foods but end up dumping them…I have also added bright colored flowers to my planters near the feeder but that does not seem to help either. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Galega says :

Create a bird feeding station at your home. Ensure that the location of feeding station should be convenient to birds. Create an environment of trust, which is tough but can be done over time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392301285171231/k2311a0123/1.23.08