123Inkjets.com  » Web sites  »
0.5
  • The order arrived, and I had paid quite a bit of money for it all, since I decided to stock up
  • All I know is that I was infuriated, I had no way to print and 123Inkjets did not offer to send replacement cartridges or refund my money

• by LuckyGrl

A long time ago, I signed up for 123Inkjets. com because I wanted an easy and inexpensive way to purchase ink for my printers. I had heard nothing but good things about 123Inkjets.

com, from both friends in the real world and online reviews from 123Inkjets. com customers.

So I became a member and ordered my first and only batch of cartridges. I ordered a huge supply of black and white ink for one printer, color cartridges for another printer, paid for my order and

waited for everything to arrive.

I was so excited, I told my family that we would never have to go to the office supply store again to purchase ink for the printers because I had found such a superior way to get these items! The order arrived, and I had paid quite a bit of money for it all, since I decided to stock up. So in favor of 123Inkjets.

com, I will say that my shipment arrived exactly as I had ordered ...

• it and the shipment came on time, as promised. What did not work is that these cartridges did not print.

In other words, the ink either was messy and leaked out of the cartridges or the cartridges did not produce anything. It was a total mess because I had purchased about a year’s worth of printer supplies and I was out every cent! I called 123Inkjets and told them what happened and was told by customer service that this happens sometimes and

the cartridges are all refurbished, that is why I may be experiencing the problems that I had.

All I know is that I was infuriated, I had no way to print and 123Inkjets did not offer to send replacement cartridges or refund my money. Therefore I could never recommend 123Inkjets.

com to anyone, although I guess the company is alive and well since I see advertisements on the web. 123Inkjets.

com has cheap, worthless merchandise and you are wasting your money if you order from them!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202301285141231/k2311a0123/1.23.08