Edible Arrangements  » Gifts  »
  • Arrangements are reasonably priced, and I think that it is better to receive a gift you can do something with (like eat it

• by LuckyGrl

Edible Arrangements is a innovative way to give a present to someone. I saw an Edible Arrangement last year that had been delivered to a coworker and was totally surprised at the entire operation.

I had no idea that anyone had been creative

enough to think this idea up! Edible Arrangements is an arrangement made out of food, typically fruit.

The fruits are made to look like flowers and arrangements that are beautiful and clever to look at.

The one that I saw sat for a while because the recipient did not want to eat it! That is how beautifully crafted these arrangements are, if you are wondering how fruit can be made to look appealing and like a bouquet.

I researched this company and was surprised to find ...

• Edible Arrangements
      that Edible Arrangements is all over the country, and not just specific to one location.

Arrangements are reasonably priced, and I think that it is better to receive a gift you can do something with (like eat it!) than one that looks lovely

for a few days and then dies.

That is the frustrating thing about flowers, they just don’t last long enough.

Edible Arrangements is a lovely way to show appreciation, surprise someone you care about or just give to that special someone just because.

Edible Arrangements
alex mahi says :

re : Arrangements are reasonably priced, and I think that it is better to receive a gift you can do something with (like eat it
I love the fruit dipped in White chocolate.I think edible arrangements are one of the best gifts to give people. I know i love getting them.

Sharyn says :

I love Edible Arrangements My son sent me one for my birthday it was delicious. The fruit was fresh,pleasantly arranged and looked similar to flowers only edible…lol

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462301285111231/k2311a0123/1.23.08