Head N Sholders Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • When i was in college i had a little bit of a dandruff problem
  • Dandrufff can be very embarassing, I like wearing black clothing, but was often afraid to when i would have dandruff because i wwould end up with nasty flakes all over my clothes

• by Emily
      When i was in college i had a little bit of a dandruff problem. When i did, I started using head n sholders shampoo and it helped clear up the

problem within a few days. Its not like a medications, so using the shampoo really only gets rid of the damdruff for a few days. You have to keep using ...

• it in order to continue to not have dandruff. Its a really good shampoo though. Dandrufff can be very embarassing, I like wearing black clothing, but was often afraid to
        when i would have dandruff because i wwould end up with nasty flakes all over my clothes. This shampoo helps elimiate the dandruff, and make me look much better. An excellent shampoo!

aleem says :

types of head and sholder

John says :

There are 18 different types of head and shoulder with individual benefits, you can compare and view them all on the head and shoulder. Here’s a link:

samii says :

ive just dyed my hair recently and ive been useing hean n sholders shampoo and conditinor and its acctruly washing the colour out of my hair and now my hair is green so i dont recomend head n sholders i recommend sunsilk shampoo to get rid of dandraff

Galega says :

I think it is just a coincidence, or there might be some other reasons. I have used many types of Head and Shoulders Shampoo. My family members have are also using it. I have never encountered this shampoo leading to the change in the color of the hair. I would also suggest you to check other stuffs you are using on hair - like the type of hair dye and if that particular dye has any suggestions regarding the use of shampoo and conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3150128510431/k2311a015/1.5.06