Nintendo Wii
  • The Nintendo Wii definitely takes game playing to a new level
  • I think, every time a new game system comes out, that this is the best there is

• by LuckyGrl

We love our Nintendo Wii! The Nintendo Wii definitely takes game playing to a new level. I think, every time a new game system comes out, that this is the best there is. Perhaps there are better gaming systems on the horizon, but for now, my children are having a blast with

their Nintendo Wii system. We have all kinds of games for the kids to play with, and they all have different preferences about which kinds of games they are more comfortable playing. Course, I would love to see a horse game where I can jump fences and ride dressage, that that may ...

• be but I have not found it yet! There are many different games you can purchase and play with the Nintendo Wii such as tennis, bowling, boxing, baseball and golf. You can also play the normal Nintendo games like Zelda and Mario, too. I see the Nintendo Wii as a huge step
        up from the game consoles that were developed in the past, and from this, who knows where we will go? It is mind boggling to think of what is coming next. My family prefers Nintendo and after a long spell of not much going on, we are so glad to find the Nintendo Wii!

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282301285091231/k2311a0123/1.23.08