Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hips  » Health  »
  • The problem I have with Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hips is that the dose is smaller than I prefer, with only 500 mg of C per tablet
  • I like to take 1000 mg doses, and at the Nature Made level, I have to take 2 tablets instead of being able to take one

• by LuckyGrl

Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hips is a vitamin supplement. Nature Made Vitamin C contains Rose Hips to work along with the C vitamin and that is a good thing.

I have taken many different Nature Made products and

this is a good line of vitamins.

The problem I have with Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hips is that the dose is smaller than I prefer, with only 500 mg of C per tablet.

I like to take 1000 mg doses, and at the Nature Made level, I have to take 2 tablets instead of being able to take one.

I also prefer the chewable C vitamin supplements because I really like the citrus, fruit taste of vitamin ...

Sue says :

re : The problem I have with Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hips is that the dose is smaller than I prefer, with only 500 mg of C per tablet
Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hip is great way to proactively ward off colds and flu and support your immune system. This blend is high in antioxidents and fights off free radical damage. Apparently this combination helps with inflammation as well so any chesty coughs or pain due to inflammation could be helped with this. I have not tried it for inflammation. However I have taken Nature Made Vitamin C With Rose Hip at the first sign of a cold for a couple of flu seasons now and have managed to escape getting sick. I also do notice that my skin is much clearer when taking this blend.

Galega says :

I won’t suggest anyone to take a Vitamin C supplement for the treatment of inflammation and chesty cough. See, it can improve your immunity - increasing the resistance power of your body to keep off bacterial and parasites attack. However, once you are down with some ailments, take medicines as prescribed by your doctor rather than hoping a supplement to cure you.

vida says :

Vit C is one of the most advocated supplements for increasing bodys immunity, and when immunity is high, obviously the chances of contracting any ailment will be reduced. So yes this is a must to be taken supplemnt.even children are to be given , but from the kids range.
Having said that , if the person still develops flue like symptoms, medical advise is necessary, but can keep the vit c going. it will only help get out of the sickness faster.

Galega says :

One can still get COVID - 19 even if having very high immunity. She can still infect others even without having no symptoms.

Vitamin C enhances immunity. But, the danger is still there. Asymptomatic patient can continue to spread virus. Further, Vitamin C can’t cure co-morbidity issue.

Innocent says :

re : I like to take 1000 mg doses, and at the Nature Made level, I have to take 2 tablets instead of being able to take one
There isnt laways just one tablet and beside you might wanna check if you arent getting and addiction

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342301285071231/k2311a0123/1.23.08