Behringer Micro Mix (MX400)  » Electronics  »
  • I believe all the audio inputs are stereo and the output is also stereo
  • I would recommend this to anybody who needs a small mixer for any type of mixing job, most notably music

• by BigB

This is a great little 4 channel mixer, it can be found in most stores and online for approximately twenty United States dollars ($20 USD). I personally use my Behringer MX400 as a mixer for my synthesizer and sampler.

It is very minimalistic and has nothing more than an audio output level for each

channel, and if that is what you are looking for this is a great buy.

The knobs are made of a hard plastic, and the casing is all metal, which is very beneficial in a rugged environment.

It also holds a 1 year warranty last time I checked, so if it happens to break ...

• and it was not your fault, it will be repaired or replaced for free.

In addition to the great price, the audio output is surprisingly clear with minimal noise for such a reasonably priced piece of hardware.

It can also be used as a “sub mixer” to add extra channels if you need any

to your full sized mixing table.

I can also see the MX400 being used in a live setting such as at a live show.

I believe all the audio inputs are stereo and the output is also stereo.

I would recommend this to anybody who needs a small mixer for any type of mixing job, most notably music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162301285031231/k2311a0123/1.23.08