Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »

• by Emily
      Dove Intense moiture is just what it says on the bottle, intense moisture. I was really excited when they put ot this product fairly recently. i really have enjoyed

using Dove soap throughout the years, and also really enjoy getting the same quality from my hair shampoo. The shampoo is white and has a nice fresh scent much like ...

• the hand soap and body wash, I don’t use this smapoo everyday, but I do like to use it when I want to feel like I am compleatly moisturized and
        refreshed. this is a really nice break from the norm of shampoos into something really nice and exciting. i would reccommend it to anyone looking for a good everyday, or special occasion shampoo.

Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3150128500431/k2311a015/1.5.06