No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet
  • The problem is most cold tablets get me very sleepy
  • So if you really need to stay awake and take colds medication, I recommend No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet

• by darbybelle

It’s the rainy season now so many of us have colds these days. I am not exempted to this phenomenon. I get runny nose and sometimes my colds even get worse and I get terrible headaches.

It’s really such a bother to me. I only want to stay in bed and sleep all day.

But I can’t really

do that. I have chores to do at home and I also have some work to get done.

That’s why I really take medicine. I want to arrest my colds before it gets really bad.

The problem is most cold tablets get me very sleepy. Again, I don’t want that side effect because I have tons of things ...

• to do every day.

But then I discovered No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet. At first I was very skeptic that such medicine would really not make me drowsy and still remain effective.

Anyway, I tried it. I was surprised of how effective it was.

The running nose stopped. My nose cleared a bit.

And to my astonishment, I did not

feel drowsy at all. I was able to continue working the whole day and my cold started to get better.

So now I have switched to No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet. It’s now what I take whenever I have colds.

So if you really need to stay awake and take colds medication, I recommend No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet. It’s effective and quite affordable.

No-Drowse Decolgen Tablet
    Ken Roe says :

I would to find a source of the No-Drowse Decolgen Tablets in San Diego, Ca. USA. I first used them in Singapore. Thank you Ken Roe

darbybelle replies :

I`m not sure. Perhaps you could ask your local pharmacist.

Girlie Peña says :

Just want to say that- although it says No-Drowse Decolgen it still makes me drowsy. Why does it affect me this way?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, despite the fact that it says “non drowsy” this product still contains traces of medicinal alcohols that are known to cause drowsiness. It is effecting you because you are more sensitive to them to the side effects of drowsiness than others around you might be.

jorge says :

HI.. Can I take that medicine even ifI dont have a Sick..?? Just to be awake and not sleepy when I was in work.

Galega says :

I would strongly advise you to not do so. This is a medicine and should be used only when there is medical necessity. If you will start to take it without any medical requirements, you will have to bear with lots of side effects apart from the possibility of catching an unwanted addiction. And, it won’t help you in improving your performance at the work.

Michael A. Sanchez says :

Hi there. I am Michael A. Sanchez. I went here in PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA, together with my family just 2 months ago, and I brought tablets of Decolgen no drowse with me here, and apparently, now, i have consumed most of it already and I will be running out of stock soon. Unfortunately, I have no one to send some for me here from the Philippines, so what I was hoping to do is to know the exact equivalent of this DECOLGEN NO DROWSE from the medicines that are sold here in Perth Western Australia. I really hope you could answer my question because it will be really a great help for me. I use decolgen no drowse whenever I have colds and I dont use Decolgen Forte because there`s a content there that I am allergic with so that`s why its Decolgen No Drowse that I am using. I will wait for the answer to this question and hopefully you could be able to help me. Thanks. Have a great day. Cheers, Michael A. Sanchez sanchez_michael_a yahoo.com mobile no. 61449948236

darbybelle says :

I`m sorry Michael. I`m not sure what the equivalent medication for No-Drowse Decolgen in Australia is. Perhaps you can ask the pharmacist at the drugstore. I`m sure they will be able to help you better. Just don`t forget to mention what you`re allergic to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262301284821131/k2311a0123/1.23.08